Glad to help, Diane. I find this list a great resource, too, and I'm glad for
the give and take.

I hope you enjoy your Braille reading with your iPhone. I certainly do. I don't
use my old Braille Lite 40 much anymore. :) Of course, don't hesitate to shout
out if you need more help.

HtH,
Teresa

"We can see with the eyes, but we see with the brain as well, and seeing with
the brain is often called imagination."--Oliver Sacks