Hi, Diane,

You'll have to use the panning buttons to read with Braille, and you'll have to
switch pages using the right rocker bar. If you use the rotor, you'll only
switch to the items on the page you're on. If you have a page with several
links, this will work nicely. Usually, though, there is only one heading when
they occur on a page. The Braille display will not follow as you read with
audio, so you'll have to read either with audio or with the display.

HtH,
Teresa

"We can see with the eyes, but we see with the brain as well, and seeing with
the brain is often called imagination."--Oliver Sacks