Hi again,Krister,

Sorry, I forgot about audio books. You can listen to audio books in multiple
ways. If you listen to Audible you can authorize your Audible account on the
Sonos system and if your books are downloaded to your PC with the Audible
Manager you can play them directly on Sonos.

I prefer to use my iPhone and to just Airplay whatever audio book I am
listening to whether it's with Audible or an MP3 audio book with voice Dream
Reader. That is one of the reasons why I prefer to use an Airport Express which
is hooked up to one of my Sonos players (I explained that in previous posts) to
basically Airplay enable my Sonos system. The Airport Express has a 3.5mm
stereo output and I hook that into an input on one of my sonos players. I have
it set to auto play whenever a signal is received by Sonos from the Airport
Express so as soon as I select airplay and select Sonos (I named that Auirport
Express "sonos") then I don't even have to touch the Sonos Controller on my
iPhone or laptop because the book automatically starts playing in my bedroom.
If I want it to play on other players in the house I go into the app and group
whichever other players I want the book to play on with the Master Bedroom.

Lastly, you could simply have a 3.5mm audio cable with 2 male ends and keep it
connected to your Play 5. Then you can plug the other end into your iPhone
headset jack and play whatever you want. The only thing is that then of course
Voiceover will also come through Sonos and your iphone is tethered to that Play
5 so if you are out on the balcony with your Play 3 and want to stop the book
or rewind you would have to go back to where the phone is. Of course that is
also the case if your iPhone is on your JBL dock which is connected to the Play
5. The only way you get the freedom to have your iPhone with you and do this is
to use an Airport Express and Airplay.

I would also wait and see if Sonos is putting out anything new this fall. Often
any of their new devices are released in late summer or the fall. Personally I
am hoping that this year there will finally be a good quality stereo headphone
or maybe a small, portable headset receiver/amplifier which you could clip on
your belt and plug in whatever headphones you already have.

Take care,