Hi Sigrid and everyone. Thanks for getting back to me about my upgrade. I will
do that with itunes and get an encrypted backup and then go to my new phone and
have it restored. I should be getting my new phone soon and then will trade in
my old one at TMobile.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilni...@gmail.com
twitter: zebs_mom