has anyone tried the Rumola CAPTCHA solution service? It is supposed to be able
to work on iPhone.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rose Combs
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2014 9:51 PM
  Subject: RE: Pre-orders now open for iOS 8 Without the Eye

  I am giving up, can't get in as a guest it keeps running in circles when all
fields are full with correct info and when I tried to sign up ran into an ugly
Captcha, I am so very disappointed but I cannot spend days trying to get this
to work.  Load of other things to do related to family issues, or more relevant
to the lack of a family member.

  I had someone else to help last year, albeit from a hospital bed.  Same on
PayPal something isn't right there and no clues, except last night it told me
it did not like my city, well I have lived here for 39 years, it isn't going
anywhere.

  Sorry, frustrated because something that should easy and inexpensive to get
isn't working for me.

  Enough said, for now.