The one thing that I would point out is that when I tried twice to order the
book, both times the quantity of books to be ordered was pre set at 5 so be
careful to re set the quantity of books to be ordered to 1(or whatever quantity
is desired).  The option to pay with a credit card is located right after the
option to use pay pal.
Sent from my iPad