Hello,
I started having trouble On Monday afternoon with the Radium app playing my
Sirius stations.
I then tried switching to  the Sirius app, but the Sirius app said my log in
information was invalid.  So I called Sirius customer care, and was informed
that Sirius was gradually making people change their passwords for security
reasons.
I then got my password changed for my mobile device, and the Sirius app now
works for me.  But the thing is that the Radium app still does not work with my
Sirius stations.  It accepted my new password, but none of my sirius stations
will play.

I am beginning to  think that sirius changed something on their end that no
longer lets Radium access there station feeds.  I think we all need to  make
the developer of the Radium app aware of this, so hopefully it can be fixed.

The Radium app will play other stations, just not sirius radio stations.

I tried to  delete the app, restart my phone, then re install the app, but it
still did not work.

If anyone finds a solution for this, please share it with us all!!
In the meantime, I am forced to  start using the sirius app.

Chris Chaffin

Sent from my iPhone