Hi Joe,

These steps are off the top of my head, as I am not near a computer at the
moment. Hopefully they are close enough to help you figure it out.

If the audio book comtains several files, you first need to zip them up on your
computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
3. In the left hand column, in iTunes, go down to where you see your phones
name.
4. Tab until you get to apps, I think the option is and press the space bar to
check the apps checkbox.
5. Tab across until you get to the list of apps that can transfer documents,
then use your up and down arros to move to voicedream.
6. Once VoiceDream is highlighted, tab to the add button and activate it. This
will open a standard open file dialog.
7. Brows to the zip file you created and press enter on it. This should then
copy the book to your iPhone.

Once this is done, you can disconnect your phone from iTunes. When you launch
VoiceDream and hopefully you will see the audio book in VoiceDreams library.

Hopefully I have all these steps correctly. If not hopefully someone else can
chime in or i can check this out tonight to varify the steps, if you don't get
it working.

Hope this helps,
Brett.

Sent with Siri from Brett's iPhone