From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alex Hall
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2014 7:52 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: My iPad shuts off while I am using it

I don't think apps are your problem. In iOS7 especially, Apple manages
everything so you never need to close apps manually unless you need to
restart a specific app. Generally, you can leave your App Switcher alone and
things will work fine. I never clear out apps, unless I know one is going to
suck down battery and I don't need it, and my iPhone never locks on me. Try
the restart and let us know if that fixes the problem.