Another cool thing about this is that, if you are interested, you can also get
a free copy of Windoweyes since you’ll have the office365 subscription. That’s
quite a deal for $99 per year.

From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2014 8:44 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Microsoft OneDrive now offering 1 Terrabyte of storage with Office 365
Home subscription

Hello Listers,

I know the topic of cloud/online storage often comes up on the list. Since I
haven’t seen anybody else post about this, I thought I let everybody know that
Microsoft is now offering a whopping 1 Tb of storage with a Office 365 Home
subscription which costs $99 per year.

The subscription also entitles you to download and install a full version of
Office 2013 on up to 5 computers and if you set up accounts for up to 5 family
members under that subscription each person actually gets 1 Tb of storage for a
total of 5 Tb of storage.

The OneDrive app on the iPhone is very accessible and offers many of the same
features as Dropbox does including camera roll backup, music and video file
playback etc.

Even spending $99 a year (just $8.25 a month) for 1 Tb of storage is pretty
attractive, but you also get full use of Office 2013 on up to 5 devices.