hi i am just wondering. i tryed to find google maps in the app stor on my eye phone but i am wondering weather i have it onthe phone all ready? when i look under gps i see maps would those be google maps? or the apple maps? from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Merritt" <wcmerr...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: Google MAPS

I love Google Maps! Before when I was using the regular Maps app, when
I would double tap on an address in the contacts part of the phone,
the Maps screen came up and that address was often not automatically
included in the destination field of a new route. Now hoever, whether
I put in part or all of the address, or a name of  a place, I get a
list of possible results I can choose from. So far, I have often found
what I was looking for in that list. Google Maps is very easy to use.
I use it regularly to track and give directions for routes that I take
with my wife in the car.

Hth,
Wayne