From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kliphton Senior
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 7:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: sending an email attachment on my iPhone

I use quick office.  You will need to copy your invoices to google drive,
but it allows you to attach files like you want.  HTH

Frustrated with your Mac, I-device, or AppleTV?  New user and want quick
efficient answers?  Or maybe you know apple products and want to contribute?
Then come join a list where questions are always answered, and we are always
patient with you.
Subscribe here: apple4beginners-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
All are welcome!