  From: Teresa Cochran
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 1:50 PM
  Subject: Can't Find Search Field On Google Play Store Site

  Hi, all,

  Ok, I feel like I'm going slightly bonkers here. When I go to
http://play.google.com/store/books, I get recommended books and a couple of
buttons that say "top charts" and "new releases", but no search field. Am I
missing something?

  Thanks,
  Teresa

  "We can see with the eyes, but we see with the brain as well, and seeing with
the brain is often called imagination."--Oliver Sacks