I can't remember how IM+ handle it. But generally, when a third party
app needs authorisation from other ap, that means you need to
authorise that app through your facebook before you able to connect
with FB.
It should pop up a message, Facebook asking you either you want to
authorise IM+ to use FB or not. When that message popp up, double tap
on 'Authorize' you should all set to go