And don't forget to look on AppleVis.com for a podcast on using NetFlix on your iPhone.

On 08/21/2014 08:17 PM, Kimberly wrote:
What I do is first locate a program I want to watch. I then open the search box
and enter the title of that program. I can then tap on it in the search results
which takes me to a screen with a play button. It's rather cumbersome but does
work reliably.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone