Hi Alex, I just wanted to add one thing since your backup questions have been
answered by now. I'm not sure whether this particular battery replacement
program would qualify, but sometimes you can call Apple and request an advanced
exchange. This is where they ship out a new device and then you ship yours back
to them upon receiving the new device. There is a fee for this; I believe it is
$35 but free under AppleCare Plus, and you receive everything you need to ship
the old phone back to Apple. Again, not sure if they would offer this to you,
but it's something you could call to ask about. Of course, you might prefer to
keep your original phone, but I don't think that's necessarily a guarantee even
if you ship your phone in first. I've read some material on Apple.com that
indicates there is no guarantee whether you would get your original device back
or a new one when you send it in for repairs. The advance exchange program may
well have changed or been discontinued, but I was offered this option once.

Grant

Sent from mobile