Alex, I'll add to the helpful posts from Sieghard, Anna, Christopher, and
others already submitted on this thread. Make sure you sync your phone to
your computer using iTunes to get all the apps downloaded to your phone on
your computer so that the versions your now running will be restored to your
new phone from the computer. As Sieghard has mentioned, if you don't do this
sync, only the latest versions of each app will be restored from the online
Apps Store.

After you've synced your iPhone to your computer in iTunes, you can go to
your device in iTunes while it's connected to the computer and place focus
on the Apps button to review all the apps that are in your iTunes library.
Those that are installed will have a remove button next to them and those
that have been uninstalled will have an install button next to them. This is
so you can use iTunes to delete or reinstall apps you've acquired. I'm
assuming that when you do your restore, only apps that are installed on your
phone will be restored but I suspect both iTunes and the phone will have
some sort of flag marking the uninstalled apps should you later decide to
install them again.

Be sure to do the sync with iTunes to get all your apps properly backed up
to your computer. Don't make the mistake I did when advising a friend to
backup with iTunes before switching to iOS 7. I mistakenly thought just
doing a backup with iTunes would capture all the app info to the computer.
However, we did not sync her computer and when we had to restore from the
iTunes backup, none of her apps were restored from the computer and she was
running many older versions. She had to reinstall from the Apps Center which
takes much longer, only grabs the latest versions, and can be very tedious
depending on the number of apps on your device. Also, although you can
select what you specifically want to sync in the music, Tones, Movies, TV
Shows, Podcasts, etc. categories, there is no such filtering selection for
apps so they all get transferred when syncing.

Good luck in getting everything to your computer and in having a successful
restore.

Alan Lemly