From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Traci Duncan
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 11:14 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Bluetooth audio, is it really that different?

Hi all,

I'm shopping for a speaker for my iDevices & computers, which will primarily
be for our living room.  I initially set out to buy an airplay speaker, but
it occurred to me, we constantly struggle with great WIFI connectivity in
our house.  We don't have drop outs, but I see the signal fluctuate quite a
bit.  I'm thinking this may result in disappointing airplay audio.

So, does bluetooth audio really sound that different?  Up until now, we have
mostly used docks &/or 3.5mm connectivity for music.

Thanks for the advice.  My next email will be about 2 speakers I'm debating
between.  :)

Traci