Mama Peach?

I was getting that not connected to the Internet error too until I updated the
game and that fixed the problem.

Here's where the story gets a little unusual. While in the Apps store checking
under updates, the Song Guru app was not listed with all my other Apps having
updates. However, when I checked under the purchased listing at the top of the
Apps store updates section, the entry for the Song Guru app in that list had an
update button next to it. Running that update fixed the problem.

Alan Lemly

Sent from my iPhone