From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 5:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: 10% discount of $50 iTunes cards at 7-Eleven in Canada

Hello Canadian List Members,

Just found out that until Sunday, august 31 you can get a $50 itunes gift
card at Canadian 7-Eleven stores for $45.

Not sure if the same promotion exists in the States, maybe somebody there
can check it.

Last year at the end of July somebody told me they had a 20% discount on $50
cards so I bought 4 cards for $120, but had a $150 value.

Now I have about $54 left from that $150 balance and I do plan to buy KNFB
Reader when it comes out so I am going to pick up another $50 card today for
the discounted price. This way my balance will be back up to about $104,
enough for KNFB Reader which they announced will be $99. If I factor in what
I paid for these cards, I will end up paying about $85 for the app.

Anybody who plans to buy the app might as well grab 2 $50 cards and pay $90
for them, still a 10% discount.