From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 4:58 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Selecting, copying, and pasting a link from an email

Another thing that you could do with a link in an email message or any other
text VoiceOver just read is use the three finger quadruple tap.
This will copy what VoiceOver just spoke to the clipboard. Make sure you tap
quickly though since a three finger triple tap will toggle the screen curtain
on and off.

On 09/02/2014 01:01 PM, Teresa Cochran wrote:
> I'm not familiar with iShare, but you can first double-tap-and-hold on
> the link in an email, then choose "copy" from the menu that pops up.
> Then you can go into an edit field and turn your rotor to "edit", then
> flick down to "paste" and double-tap. Remember that you have to
> double-tap on the edit field that you want to paste into, so that it
> says "is editing" before you get the edit option on the rotor.
>
> HtH,
> teresa
>
> "We can see with the eyes, but we see with the brain as well, and
> seeing with the brain is often called imagination."--Oliver Sacks
>
> On Sep 2, 2014, at 10:28 AM, Terri S <princessterr...@gmail.com
> <mailto:princessterr...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>> Hey I was wondering, can anyone tell me how to copy and paste a link
>> from within an email? How do I even selected to be able to do the
>> rest? I have no clue. I am hoping this is possible. I would like to
>> be able to download some files. I would like to be able to select the
>> link from the email, and maybe copy and paste it into iShare. I don't
>> know if this is possible though. But I thought I would give it a try.
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> If anyone has done this before, or name is how it can be done, please
>> let me know. Any help with this would be very much appreciated. I do
>> not have a computer right now, as mine has died. Eventually I hope to
>> replace it. But in the meantime, I would still like to be able to
>> read some books and such. I'm sure all of you can understand this?
>>
>> and thank you for reading.
>>

>> Sent from my iPhon
>>
>> --
>> The following information is important for all members of the viphone
>> list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If
>> you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or
>> The archives for this list can be searched at
>> Groups "VIPhone" group.
>> send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.

> The following information is important for all members of the viphone
> list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If
> you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or
> Groups "VIPhone" group.
> an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.

Christopher (CJ)