Laurie, I wouldn't hold off just because there's major bugs to some but not others. Every initial release is going to have problems, or else no updates would be necessary. And the bugs don't just affect us as well; the general public may or may not have problems as well. So whether you should upgrade is a decision we ourselves cannot make; only you can. Just keep an eye on this list for reports on how things are with iOS 8 at least initially then go from there. As posted previously I have it already and I cannot wait to share with you the good the bad and the ugly of the new operating system.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu