I have the 4s and others will too. It's a great phone and still is. Just showing its age grin.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu

On 11/09/2014 21:30, Stephen G. Hughes wrote:
        Is there any 4s users still out there? Understand the hoopla of the
new 6 release; just wondered if there any 4s'ers still out there?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of BBS
Sent: September-11-14 1:25 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: IOS8!!!

Hi Krister. Basically what continuity is is you can start something like
writing an email on one device and continue what you were doing on another.
For example, If I started writing this email on my iPhone and I'm near my
Mac, if my Mac's running OS X Yosemite, I can continue this very same email
on there. However, iOS 8 and Yosemite are still in beta so those features
aren't available to us yet. I'm with you though. I can't wait until we can
use continuity because it also lets Mac users use the Mac as a blutooth
speaker for our iPhones so we can make and answer calls.

Shawn
Sent From My White Macbook