Hi all, my brother read me some reviews stick today about the six and 6+
phones. There is really no difference except the screen size. The only reason
that I might get the 6+ is because if you could use embryo like the like you
can on the iPad which allows it to be used like a braille writer because the
screen is bigger, I might consider the 6+ for that. It would be a great
advantage. The 6+ is about 2 ounces heavieralso, as far as the Battery Life
there is really no difference because the bigger battery uses a power more
quickly because it has to power a bigger screen. The stabilization in the six
is auto I should say automatic, and in the 6+ it is in the software which does
not make it as good as the sixth.The processors and all of the other specs are
the same in both phones. For each size the phone the iPhone 6+ is $100 more. I
am not knocking any phone. Just trying to share some information for you. God
bless, Wren Langley

Sent from my iPhone