From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 12:19 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: KNFB Reader, First Impressions

Hi Ron, well, I have no way of knowing what you have or haven't figured out, :)
but I go to Dropbox, open the file, choose Share, then Open with, and open with
KNFB Reader is on that menu. It's also on the Open With menu in Mail which is
very handy.

Jonathan Mosen

Mosen Consulting

Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training

http://Mosen.org