Hi,

No issues here. This combined with the problems that you had
downloading iOS long after the rest of people had stopped having
problems leads me to suggest that you investigate the setup you have
for internet connectivity. Performing the sort of troubleshooting
required to diagnose any issues is beyond the scope of this list, but
your ISP's technical support should be able to assist.

Cheers,
Ben.