The Find Friends app was recently updated for iOS8. In iOS7's version, it would
searate a person't information, so you had to flick four times for each friend.
In this version, everything looks the same to me, but they've consolidated the
information so it appears all at once. For instance, in iOS7, you might have
gotten "Alex Hall", then "1 mile away", then "dash", then "30 s ago". Now,
flicking to me would speak it all at once: "Alex Hall, 1 mile away, 30 S ago".
Also, if you are exploring a map in Maps or Find Friends, touch 3 fingers to
get the address, distance to your current location, heading, nearest
intersection, and more of the point where your finger is. Really handy.
On Sep 20, 2014, at 9:52 PM, Charles Rivard <wee1s...@fidnet.com> wrote:

> I agree that the good things should also be mentioned.  Has anyone messed
> with "maps" and seen any improvement?  I have, around my neighborhood.  It
> notified me of points of interest and intersections that I was approaching.
> Although it is not consistent, they're on the right track.
>
> ---
> Be positive!  When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished,
> you! really! are! finished!
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Laura" <laura....@gmail.com>

Have a great day,
Alex Hall