Yes, apparently now you have to create an account.
I only recently learned that because I've been using it with an account in the
pro version for a while, then someone at work wanted to know about a free radio
streaming app and I recommended TuneIn only to discover that  you cannot do
anything without an account. At least the account is free.
Richard

"Common sense is in spite of, not as the result of education." - Victor Hugo

Sent from my iPhone