You are an international treasure!

Worked like a charm.

Many thanks again and again.

Keith

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 12:58 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: transferring from iPhone to iTunes library

Hi Keith,

You are talking about iTunes on the computer, correct? Yes, unfortunately the
Help/About screen is not accessible. However, Jaws has a neat hot key for
checking the version of any program you are running.
It is Jaws Key+Control+V (V as in Version).
Do it once and it's read out, do it twice quickly and you get the information
in the virtual viewer where you can review it which can be useful in the case
of a long version number or if you want to copy it and paste it elsewhere.
The most current Windows version of iTunes is 11.4.0.18.