I attempted to do this on a iphone4s. Didn't know what to do after I got the
result after typing in the whole serial number. I activated the link but didn't
find a IPSW  download. Help? theblindman...@gmail.com

          Regards, Feliciano

Like my Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690649294341327
Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

Sent from the Super-iPhone