It's because they aren't there.  They are in 8.0.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Lange" <lang...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: how to remove, or shut off, a real battery drainer?

How do you show the percentage is in the app switcher? I've never seen them in I OS 7.1.2

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 23, 2014, at 1:42 PM, "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com> wrote:

It showed that "home" had used 38 percent of the battery power. Other apps used from 2 percent to 19 percent. If it doesn't mean that "home" is using that percentage, what else would that figure represent?

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Diakogeorgiou" <jdiakoge2...@gmail.com>