My partner and I played with the 6 and 6+ in the Apple Store yesterday. As a
sighted person, she found that physical stabilisation helped only marginally
when taking pictures of a printed page. She said it was easy to blur the image,
though the 6 was even easier to blur the image.

As someone who is quite good at prismo and TextGrabber freehand, I have been
blown away by the ease that I have with KNFB reader using the balance vibration
system. I can snap a very readable scan in one to three seconds. I am reading
documents almost as easily as with the Stand Scan Pro.

The OCR engine is definitely the same as in TextGrabber. However, the ease of
use and speed of operation has caused me to change my opinion to an unreserved
recommendation of the product.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288