I use it daily as well, and so far have not found any part of the update that was not accessible.

On 9/25/2014 9:00 PM, Joanne Chua wrote:
Reading the update screen for the update features might also help you decide
either to update or not updating an app.
On Goodreads, it stated clearly that the new update will give you a progress
bar for better control on your book progress.

I hope they will keep GR accessibl. I use Goodreads in a daily bases.

Joanne Chua
The flip side of Inclusion is Exclusion.
Leaders For Tomorrow 2013 Candidate
Send from my iPad

On 26 Sep 2014, at 7:48, Michelle Bernstein <michellebbbernst...@gmail.com>