Terminating a contract early will always cost you and you are better off to
stick with your contract until you are allegeble for an update with full
subsidy.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mich Verrier
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 6:42 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: eye phone trade in programs.

    hi all. i am with tellus and i got my eye phone 4s last feb 5. now i
still have a year to go on my contract. what i am wondering is if i would be
able to trade in my 4s for a newer phone or if i should wate since i don't
really want my contract to re start again. as it stands right now i have
payed off a bit over 200 on the phone through paying my bills every munth.
from Mich.