From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Anthony Vece
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 9:46 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Any thoughts on screen protectors?

Hi Ari & List;

Through experience I found that you really can't go wrong with any Otterbox
case.

They are very well made and, the company stands behind there product.

Anthony

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 5s!

On Sep 26, 2014, at 10:25 PM, Gmail <englishride...@gmail.com> wrote:

I pretty much always use cases with a built-in screen protector, such as the
OtterBox Defender or Griffin Survivor. For the first little while that I had my
iPhone 4, I used a Pixelspec HD case with a Solona  screen protector, but the
protector kept getting pushed up on the sides by the case. I ended up removing
the protector and the case, and switching to an OtterBox Defender. When that
broke some time after getting my iPhone 4S, (the case lasted about four years
for me) I moved to a Griffin Survivor.

When I get my new iPhone six, I'll most likely be moving back to the OtterBox
defender again, since I like that style of case and clip better then the
Griffin Survivor. The Defender allows easier access to the camera then does the
Survivor. This was by design, as the Survivor has been made to comply with
higher military specifications in regards to how much dirt, dust, moisture,
etc. to protect against. The Survivors clip also grips the case in such a way
that the charging port is unable to be accessed, and the Defender does not.

I haven't yet decided if I'm going to get a tactile screen protector from
Speeddots that works with my iPhone 6's Defender case. Lol. It looks like I've
made up my mind that I'm going to get an OtterBox cup of defender case for my
new iPhone, as I'm talking like I have already decided to do so.

Thanks,

Ari