I still don't think it's usable off the shelf, but that's just me. Nothing
comes close to the iphone for being able to buy and go, and the reason I am on
an iphone list is because I firmly believe that still. If I wanted to bash
idevices I would go to an android list and do so; I am here to make it easier
for myself and others to use these phones, not complain that we should all stop
buying them. I frankly don't see the point of coming to a list for iphone
support and doing that.

Alia