Wayne, let me first start by saying I have the iPhone six 128 gig. I restored
from iCloud without any of these problems.there is an app called Smart Merge.
You may want to download it and try to put some of your contacts together. When
it sees duplicates it merges them.I had this problem in the beginning with my
for S.you might want to try that before you start manually typing or manually
deleting.

Sent from my iPhone