From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Michelle Bernstein
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 8:16 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Is the audible app accessible with the newest iOS update on a 5S?
Thanks

Hi Lelia, there was some incompatibiliy issues when the update was released,
but audible updated its app on september 18, version 2.2.1, one day after the
september 17 ios 8 release.

The information for audible in the app store says the following,  "requires ios
6 or later. Compatible with iphone, ipad and ipod touch. The app is optimized
for iphone 5, iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus". If you check the reviews for the
audible app in the app store after september 18, there are plenty of negative
comments.

I can not speak personally to how well the audible app works with ios 8 as I
left my ipad with ios 7 and will for a while.  Michelle