Does anyone know of an accessible twitter client for iOS (7 and 8) that
supports autoloading new tweets? I actually can check my timeline only
several times a week but am following a whole bunch of people that really
interest me, so I don't want to miss anything. Besides, clicking this
"autoload more tweets" button isn't really fun. The thing that disturbs me
with the native twitter app is that you can often find gaps in your
timeline, meaning that many tweets don't load at all. Twitterific is
annoying in the way that the "read more" hint is only given after you read a
complete tweet, so you constantly have to remember certain tweets.

I actually think that every twitter client has more or less drawbacks, as I
already tried tweetlist and echophone as well.

I actually would like a twitter client offering the following:
- easy-to-use interface
- usage of several twitter accounts
- favoriting, replying to tweets, sending tweets by email and checking out a
person's profile shouldbe reachable easily (like in twitterific)
- automatically load more tweets without asking
- unified timeline, like in twitterific, that shows tweets as well as direct
messages and mentions
- real muting of persons and hashtags (not like in twitterific where the
tweets are still read to you)
- of course, really good accessibility with VoiceOver
- support of instapaper (especially well implemented in the standard twitter
app)
- integrated browser with cleaner view of articles (like in twitterific)
- responsiveness (standard twitter app can be sluggish sometimes)
-  easy way to check out activity stream (as far as I know, only possible in
the standard twitter app)
- eventually push notifications
- eventually support of lists

Does such an app exist at all? I already wrote to the developers of
twitterific and was told that they wouldn't change the position of the "load
more" button, as their users preferred it the way it is. This one was much
better in previous versions.

Any recommendations are appreciated.