Hi Michael.

Well I have had battery problems with my 5s. I did the following, and it seems
to solve the problem. i ran my phone totally down for battery took the sim card
out of the phone connected the charger for 20 minutes and inserted the simcard
again. After that things seems to work again, I got the explanation that it had
something to do with reset the networks settings. I do not know if it is the
case, and I am not advicing anyone to take the sim card out especially if you
have not tried it before, but it worked in my case - strange.

Best regards Annie.