From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
John McCallister
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 8:38 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: KNFB readers trouble

I recently got a new iPhone 6+. After restoring my iPhone Mike K in F the
reader is not working properly.

I have deleted the at and then reinstalled it.

I have one into settings and measure the camera was allowed.

The app will come up but voiceover is extremely extremely sluggish so makes the
app not usable.

What can I do about this that I cannot think of?

I have reset all settings.

John McCallister

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com> .