No it did not. There was more than 12 people on last night and it went well. I
am not going to write a message about this conference call to this list every
Monday because that would be kind of like spam. However it is available every
Monday night at 7:30 PM central time in the US.

For further information about this group, visit their website,
http://www.ibugtoday.com.