From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Craig Werner
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 12:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Function of "Auto-load More Items" in Feeddler Pro

Hello, everyone.

Would someone please tell me the function of the "Auto-load More Items"
setting in the Feeddler Pro RSS news reader?  Even if I toggle this setting
on, Feeddler loads no more than twenty article titles.
The words "in progress" are spoken by VoiceOver at the bottom of the
display, which does not happen if the setting is toggled off.  Emails to the
developer, who is usually responsive, have produced no replies.

Thank you.

Craig