To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: trekker vs. apps?

Cost is one obvious advantage in favor of apps. Also, how often is the breeze updated? I don't know the answer to that question. But the product has been out for quite a while. And I have no idea if humanware has been good and faithful at keeping up the map data. I would be concerned about that before making a purchase.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone