From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mary Otten
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:02 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Deleting Books from the Audible App: An Alternate Method

The old archive feature gave you three things. You had your machine. You had
your active library list, then you had your archive. That way, when you had
a whole lot of books, some of which you had not rent, you could see those in
your active library list. And you wouldn't have to go through all those
things that you had read to find things that you had not read. When you have
a library that has many hundreds of books in it, it is kind of a big deal.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 16, 2014, at 8:29 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:
>
> Mary,
>
> What's wrong with the cloud tab or library list?
>
> Regards,
> Sieghard

>>> 2. Double tap Refresh
>>> 3. Put your finger at the top left of the screen and located the
>> "Settings"
>>> button. Now drag your finger straight down along the left edge,
>>> below the Settings button you find a button called "All Titles",
>>> drag it down a bit more and you should find the first "Edit Mode"
>>> button". If you are trying to delete the last book you listened to
>>> it should be at the top and this should be the correct button. You
>>> can always check this by sliding your finger to the right (slide it
>>> along the screen, don't swipe). Of course you have to be sure you
>>> are sliding straight across and not to the right and down on a
>>> diagonal. Anyhow, if this is the title you want to delete, double
>>> tap on the Edit Mode button after you
>> locate it.
>>> 4. Now put your finger on the right side of the screen. I usually
>>> locate the Refresh button and then swipe down a bit to the first
>>> Delete button. This is the same as sliding down from All Titles to
>>> Edit Mode on the left, once you locate the Delete button double tap
>>> it and you will get the message asking you to confirm if you want to
>>> delete
>> the book.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Sieghard