Hi Chris  and all,

Chris thank you  for telling me  what I need to turn off or leave on in the
west minster chimes app in notification. Now I have  a few more questions about
west minster chimes app and notifications center. When I double tap on the
notification center  it lists all the apps I have in the notification center.
Now do I go down and find my west minster app  and double tap on that which I
did.  Now from this point is where I need assistance at.    I never have done
anything in the notification center before so I'm not sure how to turn off or
leave on the required alerts or banners. Can you go through them with me one by
one and tell me how to turn off or leave on the required alerts and banners
and whatever else  in the west minster chimes app in notifications center.

What does this mean alerts require an action before proceeding?Howdo I do an
action to prceed? I'm confused about how to do these different things in the
notification center for my apps. Please help. It would be very much
appreciated. Thanks.

Lori and the Gipper