Hello. I tried to update iTunes to the latest version last night, and I am
unable to do so. I tried to update with Apple Software Update, and this did
not work. I also tried downloading the software from
<www.apple.com/download>, and that did not work, either. I tried
uninstalling and reinstalling the software, to no avail. I even tried a
system restore. I get an error 7, and it says that iTunes was not installed
correctly, and I should uninstall and reinstall iTunes. Obviously, this is
not working for me and I don't know what else to do. I am using JAWS 15 on a
Windows 7 Home machine. now I can't use iTunes at all. Please help.

 

Thanks.

 

Judy

 



---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection 
is active.
http://www.avast.com

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to