From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2014 12:43 PM
To: ViPone list
Subject: iTunes shortcuts in RTF from the iTunes 12 help menu

Greetings,

Because I find it helpful for myself to have the list of shortcuts in a
handy file, I copied everything from the iTunes 12 help menu on keyboard
shortcuts and formatted each section into tables and saved it as an RTF
since that is a universal format that keeps things like tables in tact.

I put it on my DropBox and am copying the link below.  The only thing that
needs correcting I'm sure, is that the command for "Switch between viewing
visual effects using the entire screen or in the iTunes window (when
visualizer is on), even though this is a Windows system, the shortcut key
says "command+f" and since there isn't a command key on a Windows keyboard,
I suspect that should be either control, alt, or Windows, but I am not sure
which it should be  so I left it as Apple listed it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41698889/iTunes%2012%20shortcuts%20for%2
0common%20commands.rtf

HTH,

Richard