Hi All,
  Please forgive the likely really  newbie question, but I have never installed 
a major update on an iDevice or even in the apple world in general (e.g., 7.1.2 
to 8.1) and am still deciding if I want to do so. Someone mentioned to me, or I 
heard something somewhere on this list, that you have to have everything backed 
up first. Because I want to ensure I am doing things correctly if I do upgrade 
to 8.1, could someone please walk me through any steps other than simply 
install update:). Again, sorry for the serious beginner question here:)!
Have a great afternoon!
Chris
Christine M. Szostak, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
[email protected]

If you are interested in a professional consultation for a vision loss related 
issue see:
http://findingthevision.wikidot.com

If you are in need of a professional consultation for general 
research/statistical related issues see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com

If you are looking for professional proof reading or editorial review services 
see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to