Thank you all for useful replies. I do monthly encrypted backups of iphone on
iTunes and it is precisely all the passwords (and sundry app content not stored
in iCloud backups). I know that if you sync an iPhone to one computer, oTunes
on another computer will know this and offer to erase all data. After Windows
Migration Assistant has transferred itunes from pc to Mac mini, and I then hook
up my iPhone, am I going to lose all data previously saved like passwords etc?
Or do I need to transfer iphone backups separately from pc onto new Mac so I
can do a sync and restore from encrypted backup? Sorry if I'm being obtuse
here! Harry